One of my friends post. I created “England Oromo Girls” Today. it’s major purposes being:
One of my friends post.
I created “England Oromo Girls” Today. it’s major purposes being:
1)Tackle main obstacles that Girls are facing
2)Platform where we as Oromo girls can tell our stories
3)To motivate and be a Role Model to our Young teenagers
4)To contribute positively toward our Community
5)To take part in our cultural/Language growths
6)To provide classes of “Afaan Oromo” for free to those who are willing to learn
8)To embrace each other and support one another to achieve our goals
I want to connect with “All Oromo Girls” in England so that we can be the change that we wanted.
I created “England Oromo Girls” Today. it’s major purposes being:
1)Tackle main obstacles that Girls are facing
2)Platform where we as Oromo girls can tell our stories
3)To motivate and be a Role Model to our Young teenagers
4)To contribute positively toward our Community
5)To take part in our cultural/Language growths
6)To provide classes of “Afaan Oromo” for free to those who are willing to learn
8)To embrace each other and support one another to achieve our goals
I want to connect with “All Oromo Girls” in England so that we can be the change that we wanted.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.
Please make sure that you subscribed to my websites.