Congratulations, Professor Asmerom Legesse for being honored Aba Gada

Congratulations, Professor Asmerom Legesse for being honored Aba Gada
. You really deserve this. I am so glad you are still alive and able to see this day as a reward for your relentless effort of studying Gada civilization (an African indigenous democracy) over the last half a century. I feel proud to be the first Oromo journalist to sit with you for an exclusive investigative interview almost a decade ago on Eritrean Television. I still remember how you were smart and brilliant describing the way Oromo calendar works, how the Gada democratic system makes it's cycle, how you spent years in the Borana Oromo community and your amazing interaction with the local Aba Gadas and other people. I hope EriTv will re air it again one day. You are really an unbreakable bridge between the Oromo and the people of Eritrea.
I wish you long life and full health, the great man.
እንቋእ ሃጎሰካ እንቋእ ሃጎሰና ኣቦይና ፕሮፌሰር ኣስመሮም። ነዊህ እድሜን ጥእናን ይመንኤልካ።

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sirna awwaalcha Jaal. Galaalchaa