THIS IS WHAT YOU MUST READ!

                                 MUST READ 👇

I see so many people complaining and freaking out over the fact that they haven't made $1,000,000 overnight, but y'all gotta understand that you ain't gonna build an empire overnight. Especially if you're just starting out!

When you're building a castle, you don't just pop the entire thing out at once do you? You gotta lay brick after brick until it's built. It's the same with an online business and anything else for that matter. You can't expect to have an empire at your fingertips when you haven't even laid the first brick down...

It's just ridiculous seeing people complaining over the fact that they aren't getting results after a day or two of trying. THAT ISN'T HOW SUCCESS WORKS! You gotta take consistently huge action to get to the place most of you wanna be, and if you're gonna just quit after a few days or a few weeks without putting your absolute everything into it, then you may as well just quit right now because that isn't gonna get you anywhere.

You just gotta be patient and persistent. Keep laying bricks everyday. Keep posting, making content, educating yourself, expanding your skills, and you gotta commit to success no matter how long it takes.

I started off with NOTHING. But am I gonna let that stop me? Hell no! Because I know that you gotta lay a foundation first before you can build an empire, and I'm actually willing to put in the work and effort to make that empire a reality.

It's pretty much the only reason I was able to generate so much sign ups to my business in such a short amount of time and get the money together for another business of mine. Sheer fucking persistence and not quitting after a day or two of failed results.

If you ain't getting results from messaging 100 people a day, then message 200. If that isn't working, go for 500. Do whatever it takes 🔥

Getting started is always the hardest part, and it DOES require a shit load of work in the beginning, but what you're doing is laying a foundation for your future success, and everyone's gotta do that in the beginning. Success isn't built overnight, remember that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sirna awwaalcha Jaal. Galaalchaa