Galattaa Umattaa Oromo
Galatoomaa!
=====
I would like to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at Oromia Regional State Government Communication Affairs Bureau. I will be starting a new position at OPDO secretariat from tomorrow.
I have enjoyed my tenure as a head of Oromia Regional State Government Communication Affairs Bureau. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at the bureau.
Even though I will miss my colleagues and friends at the sector, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.
----
Itti gaafatamummaa Biiroo Dhimmoota Kominikeeshinii MNO irraa gara Waajjira DH.D.U.O G/Galeessatti jijjiirameen jira. Guyyaa borii irraa kaasee itti gaafatammummaa haaraan eegala. Yeroon hogganaa BDHKMNO turetti deggersa, gorsaa fi hamilee naaf kennitan jireenya koo keessatti hindagadhu! Waan naaf gootan hundaaf lapheerraa isin galateeffadha. Hundi keessa ulfaadhaa! Itti gaafatamummaa haaraa natti kenname qixaan bahuun qabsoo ummata Oromoo fuula duratti tarkaanfachiisuuf gara fuulduraattis waan danda'u hunda nan hojjedha.
Horaa Bulaa Deebanaa!
=====
I would like to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving my position at Oromia Regional State Government Communication Affairs Bureau. I will be starting a new position at OPDO secretariat from tomorrow.
I have enjoyed my tenure as a head of Oromia Regional State Government Communication Affairs Bureau. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have provided me during my time at the bureau.
Even though I will miss my colleagues and friends at the sector, I am looking forward to this new challenge and to starting a new phase of my career.
----
Itti gaafatamummaa Biiroo Dhimmoota Kominikeeshinii MNO irraa gara Waajjira DH.D.U.O G/Galeessatti jijjiirameen jira. Guyyaa borii irraa kaasee itti gaafatammummaa haaraan eegala. Yeroon hogganaa BDHKMNO turetti deggersa, gorsaa fi hamilee naaf kennitan jireenya koo keessatti hindagadhu! Waan naaf gootan hundaaf lapheerraa isin galateeffadha. Hundi keessa ulfaadhaa! Itti gaafatamummaa haaraa natti kenname qixaan bahuun qabsoo ummata Oromoo fuula duratti tarkaanfachiisuuf gara fuulduraattis waan danda'u hunda nan hojjedha.
Horaa Bulaa Deebanaa!
Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comments.
Please make sure that you subscribed to my websites.